David Archuleta Live In Malaysia

Posted by WeiKeong under
I'm so happy that I don't know where to begin!! Well let me start from this morning when I woke up. I got a message from Nick saying that they will reach the place ( Sunway Lagoon Amphitheatre) at 8 am. , but Alex took me for breakfast and fetch his friend, Veron( I hope I got this right) so we reached there at around 9 am. Well when we got there, guess what, there were people queuing up already, but not that long, just around 40 to 50 people. So, waited there for about 3 hours under the burning rays of the Sun. Luckily Nick borrowed me his cap and we had Alex's big umbrella. When it was about 11 something, the queue was damn long! The people who came late.... tsk tsk tsk, wanted to cut the queue. Hooh!! Alex and Veron were brave, they told those people off!! Hooray! By the time it was 12 when the securities let us in, the queue was undescribable!! So we walked all the way in and waited for it to start. It was only 12 something, had to wait for another 3 housr before the show started. Nothing to do there, listen to some songs they played, daydreamed, and listened to girls scream. OMG!!! I tell you, those girls are (still are) nuts!!! They screamed like the cry of a thousand banshees. I almost went deaf. David was not even there yet and they thought they saw David, so screamed for nothing. Not only once but many times. Okay, the show started at around 3.30 pm, where some Malaysian artists did the opening. There were Harin (not sure how to spell his name), he's a good dancer, Alif from OIAM season 1, and Daniel Lee from Malaysian Idol. They sang two songs each then... only DAVID ARCHULETA came out. The girls, " AAAHHHHHHH!!! DAVID!!!!" There were lotsa banners, one that caught me attention was a girl holding her banner, it said, " MRS Archuleta here!" LOL!

He sang 6 songs. The first was A Little Too Not Over You. Then there was Touch My Hands and then Don't Let Go. Later there was Crush when we all thought it was the end. I called Jan Fei but couldn't get through. Then I called Yi Yong, I don't know whether she heard or not. LOL!! Then he came back and sang A Thousand Miles and Angels! All the performances were great!

After everything was over, Loo Han sent us to Elken, where Nick's mum was. We waited awhile and then... wallah.... HOME! I hope David will come back to Malaysia and have a concert here, a proper one where they will sell his tickets. Many of my friends wanted to go but can't cuz we can't buy the tickets, we can only win them... Sad!!! I will upload the pictures and videos soon. See ya!

PS - Thanks Nick for getting me the tickets and the transport home (thank your mum for me ^^), thanks Alex for the accomodation and company, and thanks Loo Han for sending us to Elken! Thanks guys, I enjoyed myself!


Peace Out!

2 thoughts:

On April 12, 2009 at 2:18 AM , Anonymous said...

It must be cool to see him performing LIVE. Well, nvm. Next time I sure get to see him in person. Haha~ There can be miracles when you believe~

 
On April 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM , chkalex said...

lol.....u spell it correct. no pics??? send to me 1st!!! lol